1. REFUNDS WILL NOT BE ISSUED TO A CUSTOMER IN THE FOLLOWING CIRCUMSTANCES
- If the customer knew the item was faulty/had imperfections at the time of purchase
- If the purchased item was damaged by the customer trying to repair it themselves (customer may still be entitled to a repair, replacement or a partial refund, please refer to section 2)
- If a maker’s mark, item label or any other distinguishable, unique feature of the purchased item has been damaged or partly/fully removed since the time of purchase
- If the item purchased is no longer wanted (for e.g. if it is the wrong colour or size) unless the customer bought it without seeing it
2. FOR SALES ORIGINATING ONLINE, VIA EMAIL OR PHONE
- Customers have the right to cancel their purchase order that was made online, via mail or telephone for up to 14 days – starting from the date their order is delivered. If the customer informs us within 14 days of their order being delivered that they wish to cancel their purchase, they will then have another 14 days to return the goods to us (please refer to section 1 for exceptions)
- If the goods are returned to us in the same condition as time of purchase, we will process a refund to the customer’s original form of payment (please refer to section 1 for exceptions)
- Refund will cover the cost of the item(s) purchased and will not include any of the shipping/delivery costs
- The customer is to pay for the return cost of the goods (if not faulty)
3. INFORMATION ON REPAIRS AND REPLACEMENTS
- If a customer has ‘accepted’ the item they ordered but then later on finds that the item has a fault, we will repair or replace the item if the customer returns it to us within 6 months of the original purchase date – so long as the item is returned to us in the same condition as time of purchase (please refer to section 1 for exceptions)
- The customer can still reject the item after it has been repaired or replaced
- We deem that a customer has ‘accepted’ an item if they have been able to inspect/view the item before it is confirmed as received by the customer. In addition to this, if an item has been altered in any way by the customer, this means the customer has accepted the item (please refer to section 1 for exceptions)
- We are entitled to ask the customer to prove that the item was faulty at the time of purchase, if the customer asks us to repair or replace the item 6 months or more after the original purchase date.
Please note, we are entitled to request proof of purchase from the customer and will only accept returns from the person who originally bought the item.